Two weeks ago, I went to MediBank in Perth city centre
And I got this pic from my iphone
I really asked myself, why we do not have insurance for the pets?
Why we do not have that level of caring about the animals in Saudi Arabia?
This is a real chance for a smart businessman to start this service
Collect information about vets and their qualifications and make insurance for those who owned animals
But the question what challenges he/she will face? And what is the time needed for people to valuate this service...
Ayman Sherbini
Great Idea my friend, in Saudi Arabia the business of camel,cheep and caw is running well and owners usually found difficulties to treat their animals in good place and good specialist with inexpensive cost. You may find difficulty of provider the service of pet health in Saudi Arabia, it is still unknown.
ReplyDeleteThanks