Tuesday, 24 May 2011

The Post System




Today, while I was drinking my coffee I saw a man on driving a car belongs to the Australian post company ...




I read about the post office in Australia and it is surprised me that this company has more than 300 product and services
                                                 Australian Post Office Products
Did you know there is a application on App Store for Australian Post Office?? 
Then I asked myself why the Saudi post company does not have like the number of product?
If you go to any past office in Australia you will almost every thing you need from money order to mobile charge voucher

I really believe that the Saudi post office version need to improve...

Or maybe first it needs to be not governmental organization!

My Saudis friend, what do you thing we should change in the Saudi post system to make more beneficial?


2 comments: